At CLEVER HEADS every child is unique and important and thus we strive to lay a solid foundation for the child’s future.
- Learning Programmes and activit ies are planned in such a way to maximize the child’s development.
- What a child thinks of him/herself influences everything they do; they need assurance that they are special and worthwhile as individuals.
- Education is a three way process between the parent, teacher and child: We therefore work closely with parents in the intellectual, emotional and social development of the child.
- Children between the ages of 18 months – 6 shall be eligible for admission.
- On admission the Application Form and supportive documents should be completed and signed by both parents/guardians.
- Admission shall be at the discretion of the school.
- With the child’s interest at heart, it is recommended that a settling in period of one month be allowed in order for the child to adapt to the school environment before any decisions are made concerning continued participation.
- It is important that you assist the child to settle during the first period by personally handing the child over to the teacher and immediately leave after you’ve greeted the child.
- All children are educated in double medium classes – English & Afrikaans
- Requests for additional languages should be discussed with the principal during the application
More information is available in the Information Sheet that you can download here:Download
Information in detail can be found under topics that include:
- SCHOOL HOURS
- AFTERCARE – Ages 4 – 9 years
- RESPONSIBLE PARENT/GUARDIAN
- COMMUNICATION BETWEEN SCHOOL & PARENTS
- SAFETY & SECURITY
- SCHOOL TERM DATES
- FEES: (refer to Fee Structure – Application Form)
- CASH PAYMENTS
- STATIONARY & TOILETRIES
- MEDICATION & ILLNESSES
- CLOTHES and
- SCHOOL BAG
has published another one my homework help 8 famous ielts mistakes and how to avoid them.